Enjoy a customized, private North Shore tour in a luxury two or four-door convertible. It’s the best way to relax, see famous surfing beaches, turtles, shop, eat some delicious Hawaiian foods, and more!
Five-Hour Oahu South Shore Convertible Tour
Tour is customized to your interest.
Price is per car NOT per passenger.
This is a private tour.
- Private Tour Chrysler UP to 4 Guests
- Private Tour Mercedes UP to 3 Guests
Private South Shore Convertible Tour
Enjoy a five-hour tour of Oahu’s dramatically beautiful south shore in a two or four-door luxury convertible. Great for individuals, couples, or a family. Tour is customized to your interests and schedule. Explore everything the South Shore has to offer!
- Leonard’s Bakery (Malasadas donuts!)
- Kahala Resort (Alternate resort without the buzz of Waikiki and fun children as they have dolphins in the lagoon.)
- Diamond Head Lookout
- Kokonuts shave ice (Many famous people have patronized this shop.)
- Portlock neighborhood ($4.5 – $$$$$ million homes.)
- Dog the Bounty Hunter’s home
- Spitting Cave (Lava cliffs with 50-foot leap of faith.)
- China Walls (Local surfing spot.)
- Lanai Lookout (If it’s clear, you may be able to see Molokai, Maui and Lanai.)
- Halona Cove (Beach where From Here to Eternity 1953 movie scene with Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr was filmed. Also, scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean.)
- Halona Blowhole
- Makapuu Lookout (Furthest east point on the island with possibly the most scenic view and WWII bunkers in the mountain side.)
- Sandy’s Beach (Only for experienced boogie boarders as this beach is also known as “Breakneck Beach.”)
- Teddy’s Bigger Burgers – Kailua (Price not included in tour price.)
- Island Snow (Shave ice shop President Obama patronized.)
- Pali Lookout
- Kapena Falls (15 to 20-foot terracing waterfall, used in movie Rundown and Lost.)
- Punchbowl Cemetery (Over 38,000 of our war heroes are buried here, and almost 29,000 MIA are remembered here.)
- Pu’u Ualaka’a State Wayside (Filming location for scene in 1961 film Blue Hawaii with Elvis Presley and Joan Blackman.)
- Royal Mausoleum
- Iolani Palace
- King Kamehameha I Statue
- State Judicial Building
- Kawaiahao Church (Christian church on Oahu built in 1842 out of coral reef blocks.)